- Art acquisition, including full-service project management from initial design development through installation. This can include coordination with a management team or committee, architects, interior designers, engineers, signage, construction, and office staff.
- Management of artist commissions. We can present a variety of artist portfolios and collaborate with you to develop a concept for custom artwork that fits your vision and desired budget.
- Artwork recommendations and on-site curation for a new or existing collection.
- Custom framing or display, including moulding, matting, glass, plexiglass, and/or other materials as required for different types of artwork and different locations.
- Storage, delivery, and installation of artwork for a variety of mediums.
- Cataloging of an existing collection and providing value estimates for inventory or insurance purposes.
Got a special project that doesn’t quite fit the mold? Contact us.
Fine art is that in which the head, the hand, and the heart of man go together.
— John Ruskin
The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.
A picture is a poem without words.
Art enables us to lose ourselves and find ourselves at the same time.
— Thomas Merton
The world is but a canvas to our imagination.
— Henry David Thoreau