- Art acquisition, including full-service project management from initial design development through installation. This can include coordination with a management team or committee, architects, interior designers, engineers, signage, construction, and office staff.
- Management of artist commissions. We can present a variety of artist portfolios and collaborate with you to develop a concept for custom artwork that fits your vision and desired budget.
- Artwork recommendations and on-site curation for a new or existing collection.
- Custom framing or display, including moulding, matting, glass, plexiglass, and/or other materials as required for different types of artwork and different locations.
- Storage, delivery, and installation of artwork for a variety of mediums.
- Cataloging of an existing collection and providing value estimates for inventory or insurance purposes.
Got a special project that doesn’t quite fit the mold? Contact us.
Fine art is that in which the head, the hand, and the heart of man go together.
— John Ruskin
The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.
Art enables us to lose ourselves and find ourselves at the same time.
— Thomas Merton
A picture is a poem without words.
The world is but a canvas to our imagination.
— Henry David Thoreau